Based in County Durham and operating throughout the UK, BD Fabrications Limited design and manufacture quality standard and bespoke architectural products and provide technical expertise to clients across a variety of sectors.
Turning Architectural Concepts Into Engineering Reality
- Our ability to offer a unique range of cladding systems with bespoke detailing so that we can deliver a fully-engineered building envelope solution.
- A design-driven strategy running through our entire operation to ensure innovation and economy are at the forefront of our culture.
- A dedicated team of experienced employees committed to ensuring customer satisfaction – from Directors (with a combined total of 75 years expertise) to management and staff.
- A shared philosophy of continuous improvement that includes routinely utilising lean process to reduce waste and increase flexibility.
- ISO 9001:2015 quality management system.
- CE Marking EN 1090-1:2009+ A1:2001 of conformity of structural steel components.
- WPQR TIG (141) Welding BS EN ISO 15614-2:2005 Code / Testing Standard EN ISO 9606-1:2004
- WPQR MAG (135) Welding BS EN ISO 15614-1:2004+A2:2012 Code / Testing Standard BS EN 9606-1:2013
Operating from purpose-built units, we are able to handle any size order and, as we appreciate that each product manufactured is part of a larger construction envelope, specialise in the necessary fast turnaround of deliveries to assist customers in their overall construction programme. In short, our fabrication team understands that customer satisfaction is key to our continued success.